play my favourite song.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Stupid Matt, Winn and Linda were bitching about my blog saying how it's boring and the things said here are mundane and insignificant and boring. I want to prove them wrong BUT my life nowadays is indeed boring, I am like still doing nothing in particular till 3rd August (HK!!!!!!!!!)

Actually I've alot of photos to upload but am too lazy to and it doesn't matter anyway cause' now everybody uses Facebook and stop reading blogs.

I can't wait for HK but I'll miss one scary dance Sunday (have to learn like 4 different sets of choreography) and 1 of Gin's classes ): Bad luck! Oo, and Winn, Korin, Ahmad and Jeremy have fun at JAPAN! So haps!

And randomly, looking at the ex-Ren Ci's head Ming Yi's controversy, I realised it's really true that no matter how many good deeds you've done, one wrong move and people will only remember/talk about that.

Blah shall go read something cause' I'm sick of watching videos! Then I'll go for Sheila's later! She's finally BACK! QWHH! (: